Saturday, September 14, 2013

SETTING THE VOLUME ON SONY VAIO NOTEBOOK

Hello my friends around the world.., how are you today?. I hope you are in a very good condition and always obtaining optimistic in goodness.



Iam using sony vaio notebook type VPCEB23FM to support my job and study. But i had a problem with the volume, because it was very low. I tried to check the speaker but it was already set 100%. I checked in Control Panel, Hardware and Sound and i got nothing.

I was tired and i left my notebook without any change of volume setting. I left its problem about a month and still using the notebook to support my job and study. Even my friend asked for help to me to fix the same problem in his notebook. I said to myself, huh ... I also had the same problems and unsolved.

And one day i tried again to fix the problem. I opened the Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Change System Sounds, and tab Play Back. Then right click on Speaker/HP (it has a green check mark) and click Properties. Now go to tab of Dolby and check both of Audio Enhancer and Surround Sound. 

Next step go to tab of Advanced. Select 24 bit, 192000 Hz (Studio Quality) in drop down menu. Then please go to tab of Enhancements, uncheck Disable all sound effects if it is checked. Then please check in the drop down menu, check mark the Equalizer and Loudness Equalization. Then in setting select Powerful.

That's all i did in my notebook and i get higher volume.

Thank you for stopping by and reading this page. May God continue to provide security, safety, smoothness and blessings .. aamiin.





Image source : www.rightnowintech.com

No comments:

Post a Comment