Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bikers gather in Rome to celebrate Harley Davidson anniversary

ROME, Italy (WITI) — About 35,000 Harley-Davidson bikers gathered in central Rome on Saturday, June 15th, to celebrate the 110th anniversary of the motorcycle company’s founding.
Riders came from across the globe, riding both modern and vintage motorcycles. Tourists and residents were thrilled to see the bikes.

“I have been driving a motorbike since my 18th, and since I was young I have had a passion for Harley-Davidson, only in the beginning I could not afford one. But when I was 40 I could afford a Harley-Davidson,” said enthusiast Frank Jonkers. “The machine is the power, it’s the sound and the machine – that’s the passion for Harley-Davidson.”
Pope Francis will bless 800 riders and their bikes in Saint Peter’s Square on Sunday, June 16th.

Thank you for stopping by and reading this page. May God continue to provide security, safety, smoothness and blessings .. aamiin.






Source : http://fox6now.com/2013/06/15/bikers-gather-in-rome-to-celebrate-harley-davidson-anniversary/

1 comment: